dan & alex

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Count Down Gets Real!!!

Time is flying! I will be all done with school December 18th (yes, that is a Saturday blaahh) and then starts my lovely time off. I'm sure that i will stay busy enough will all the finalizing of wedding plans and making sure it all comes together nicely. I am beyond excited for December 31 to come. Dan and I have been counting down for some time now but its getting so close that are count down is getting REAL. No more 107 days till, 77 days till, 37 days till but a minuscule 26 days till we are to be married for time and all eternity!!! It doesn't get any better than that. If you know Dan then you know that i totally scored and it truly does not get any better! So as we start our lives together we will be able to post more often because we wont be as crazy busy as we are now trying to plan a wedding and all. I cant promise that they will be something worth reading but oh well!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! You've got a blog now! LOVE it. I miss you! I'm so happy and excited for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete